Fulmore Middle School

Parents » Buses


Riding a different bus: Bus Request and Permit
If students need to ride a bus that is not their regularly assigned bus, they MUST have an auxiliary bus rider request and permit on file. Bus passes must be signed by a parent/guardian and by a member of the Fulmore Magnet office staff. The Fulmore Magnet office will only sign a bus pass that has a parent/guardian signature.
The form is attached below. Print it out or pick one up from the Magnet office (Room 115). Please note that bus drivers will not honor the bus pass if the bus is full. 
Call our office at 512-841-4916 for more information.
  • Bus Rider Request and Permit